I always love pops of plaid this time of year. It’s just so….festive! Here are 9 cute ways to add the classic pattern into your everyday outfits.
Oh, AND, everything pictured is currently 25% off with code SHOPATWORK at Madewell.
9 Fresh Ways To Wear Plaid:
1. Layer a plaid oversize boyfriend button down under a basic sweater for a little warmth and a lot of personality.
2. Add a plaid scarf to just about anything. Think of it as a neutral.
3. Plaid on plaid on plaid may feel crazy but it’s actually pretty darn cute. Try sticking to a palette though to make it work – red vest, red flannel, red scarf, boom!
4. Shake things up with a plaid skirt and if you’re feeling the mix and match, pair it with a striped sweater.
5. Dress down a plaid shirtdress with cool ankle boots and layered outerwear.
6. Add layers underneath a plaid jumper dress such as a turtleneck and a chambray.
7. Throw a plaid flannel over just about anything, even overalls.
8. You can never go wrong with plaid details on a vest. I love THIS one.
9. Last but not least, pair your plaid with skinny jeans and a leather moto for an effortlessly cool look.
Love these different looks!
xoxo – KSP
Wow! Such a unique and chic outfit! Your pants and blouse are such a special pieces.
Thanks for sharing your convincing and inspiring tips!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
Wow, so many cute ways to wear plaid! Thanks for sharing!
❤ Kisses from http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com ❤
You look so chic and elegant.
Loving all of these plaid looks so much <3 🙂
I think they're so festive too, and they can make just about any outfit so holiday-ready!
Love all the use of plaid!
Check out our winter collection: http://www.shopsaul.com/collections/f-w-15-products
I love pops of plaid too. Because it is so cool !!
Using apple cider vinegar as a toner makes me breakout?
apple cider vinegar