Video, step by step photos and written recipe after the jump!
Recipe: Lemon Chicken
- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless & skin on
- 1/4 cup + generous drizzle, Olive oil
- 9 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 lemons
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, minced
1. Heat 1/4 cup olive oil and minced garlic over medium-low heat for 1 min.
2. Off heat, add dry white wine, lemon zest, juice of 1/2 lemon, dried oregano, kosher salt, thyme. Stir well & pour into baking dish.
3. Add chicken breasts to baking dish, skin side up & drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper. Add 1 lemon, cut into wedges.
4. Bake for 30-40 mins at 400, until skin is lightly browned
5. Cover with foil & let sit for 10 mins