Today’s post is all about resources that can hopefully help a tiny bit during this time of unknown. We have a ton of content here on BIA, from mental health and anxiety to self-care to recipes to organizing ideas, and we truly hope it can serve as a happy, healthy place on the Internet. If we had to pick 15 articles that can help us all out right now, we’d choose these…
- A meditation that gets you moving and outside.
- Gratitude quotes that you can save to your phone or even your phone’s background. I’m also relying on my 5-Minute Journal more than ever for morning gratitude.
- A full list of simple healthy habits that you can implement ASAP.
- How to make your (at-home, hopefully) office a wellness oasis.
- Ahhh! An olive oil bath that’s good for the body, mind, and skin.
- Lots of useful tips on staying healthy in both the article and the comments here.
- A quick tip for reducing anxiety and focusing on the good.
- Tons of yummy, healthy recipes.
- Everything we know about Spring Cleaning.
- At-home workout apps we love, love, love!
- A pressure point massage you can do from the comfort of your home.
- A reminder that not responding to every IG or Facebook post might be smart.
- Our long list of getting organized tips.
- CBD! I’m currently trying Equilibria out and will keep you updated! I’ve also loved these CBD tonics lately.
- Nighttime routines from mama’s. Especially useful if your kids are home full-time right now and you need a b.r.e.a.k.
Your turn! Plz share what is helping you right now. We’re all in this together <3