Thanksgiving may be over, but the height of holiday craziness is at its peak – at least over here. Whether you’re stressed out from events or your to-do list, or you’re just looking for ways to chilllll, try these 15 things.
- Give your skin some love and then go to bed early.
- Clear your space + energy. So many zen vibes right here.
- Call in “sick” and take a personal day. We won’t tell!
- Turn on a podcast and stretch before bed.
- Three words: self love bath.
- Prep yourself for a healthy holiday season, which always makes me feel more relaxed with everything.
- Remove these five things from your life/schedule.
- Use the 4-7-8 breathing technique.
- Spend some time changing your mindset, then see what it can do for your well-being.
- Practice zen driving. Yes, even at the mall the week of Christmas.
- Head outside to ground yourself.
- Try eating warm foods only. Seriously, it feels gooood!
- Brew tea – specifically these five.
- Take a spiritual detox.
- Simplify. Simplify. Simplify.
Now it’s your turn to share! Do you have a ritual you turn to for relaxation? Spill!
LOVE these tips! I forget sometimes to give myself some love and care because I’m usually running around like crazy with deadlines. Will be implementing some of these this weekend
chevrons & éclairs
Eating warm food is definitely my go to this season! I even cut my fruits and heat them up in a pan with a bit of mapple syrup whenever I feel like it just to add that extra warmth to my meal!
Zen driving? I am very interested!
Love all of these tips! I definitely need to find more time to be relaxed. I’m always in such a rush and I’m trying to be more mindful about it.
Thanks! Your wellness posts always motivate me to take better care of myself (and others). All your suggestions are doable…kind of like baby steps…and I love how your Mom comments!
Love this list! I especially like a nice ginger lemongrass tea when it’s below freezing. Thank you for the lovely read and cute pictures!